Junior Interior Designer / 3D Artist
• Thai nationality, male or female, age 23-30 year
• 1+ yrs in decorating interior spaces
• Strong in AutoCAD
• Rhino 3D
• Work as support for Senior Architect and Interior Designer
• Work as a sales support in visualizing customers’ requests
• Determine the client’s goals and requirements for the project.
• Sketch preliminary design plans, including electrical and water layouts.
• Create a timeline for the interior design project and estimate project costs based on the given budget.
• Specify materials and furnishings, such as lighting, furniture, wall finishes, flooring, and plumbing fixtures.
• Inspect design after completion to determine whether client goals have been met.
Skills and Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree or higher in Interior Design or related field.
• 1* year of proven working experience in designing kitchens (consultations, renovations, space planning and new constructions) *however, no experience will be considered
• Proficiency in AutoCAD, Rhino 3D
How to apply
To apply for this position please join our community and upload your CV on the "Members Upload" page.
Please remember to Quote the Job Reference code in the email field.
You can also apply directly by email if preferred (details on contact page).